Visit Worcestershire is inviting submissions for the ever-popular 2020 guide. This is a great opportunity to share interesting stories, the things that make your business unique and the many reasons to visit Worcestershire.
The handy A5 guide is a glossy full-colour 100 page perfect bound booklet with a distribution of over 100,000 copies. It’s distributed locally and within surrounding counties to encourage day visitors as well as stay visitors and to promote tourism businesses across the region.
The guide’s purpose is to promote reasons to choose Worcestershire. It’s a great place to explore if you’re staying for a few days and filled with amazing days out if you live nearby.
Changes implemented last year to the Visit Worcestershire Guide were extremely popular with visitors. Click here to see where you can find them.
There is a discount pricing structure applied for Visit Worcestershire Members to ensure it is jam-packed with reasons to visit. The guide is open to all and features members as well as non members.
The guide is a key benefit for Visit Worcestershire Members, providing free editorial, free business directory listings as well as at least 25% savings on upgraded directory listings or display adverts (your adverts sat within the editorial features).
- 100k print distribution over the 12 months, supported with an online promotional campaign
- Over 130 business features available, prioritised for advertising members
- 80 events listed for 2020 Key Events Guide, tourism businesses can submit up to 3 events
- 200 free business listings for Visit Worcestershire Members worth £200
- 100 Advertising spaces, with member discounts of 25%
- 10% extra discount for members if booked by 14 October 3.00pm
All Guide editorials must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 5 November with a high-resolution image.
If you want help with editorial content ideas or to discuss the guide further, come and see Emma Wheeler at the Chamber Business Expo, taking place on Thursday 10 October, 9.30 to 2.30.