Please view all current tender opportunities below.
IT Managed Services
The Chamber is inviting companies to tender for the IT Infrastructure, Telephony Systems, Disaster Recovery Solution and IT Support across multiple locations under a four year managed service.
The scheduled deadlines for the process can be found in the table below:
Invite to tender released
17 January 2019
Opportunity to discuss the tender with the IT Project Manager
21 – 28 January 2019
Supplier proposal submission last date
8 February 2019
Shortlist and company checks
12 – 13 February 2019
Shortlisted companies selected and notified
14 February 2019
Shortlisted company interviews
26 – 28 February 2019
Supplier chosen and notified
7 March 2019
Unsuccessful tender notification
7 March 2019
Supplier contract and technical specification agreed
21 March 2019
The deadline for tender responses is Friday 8 February.
If you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our IT Project Manager, Andrew Potter, on AndrewP@hwchamber.co.uk.
British Chambers of Commerce Office Refurbishment
The BCC is inviting companies to tender for the IT Infrastructure, Telephony Systems, Disaster Recovery Solution and IT Support across multiple locations under a four year managed service.
Key requirements in scope
- Review the current office layout, alongside our stated requirements, in order to give us a range of design options that are affordable and best meet our needs
- Review the floor plan and office furniture set-up to give us the maximum flexibility for work space now, based on current head-count, and into the future when this may change
- Design a contemporary professional space which showcases our work, and that of the Chamber Network, in an environment which is as cable and clutter free as possible
- Advise on office décor that won’t date and will retain its professional image for a number of years
- Enable floor space to be used for media and communications opportunities reflecting of a team that must regularly work in a virtual manner
- Help us develop innovative ideas about how we can implement and harness new technology
- All other measures as deemed necessary by the preferred bidder will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on budget
The deadline for bids will be Friday 22 February 2019, with a view to conducting presentations and appointing a successful firm shortly thereafter. Bids should be submitted to Joy Shewring (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
To view the full tender document, please click the button below.
Become a Member
starting from £20 / month*
* for 1-5 employees
Or Contact our Membership Team
email@example.com 01905 673611