Strategic Membership provides a real opportunity for you to increase the profile of your business and to support the Chamber to achieve its vision to build local economic strength.
As a priority member, senior Chamber personnel will have your business at the forefront of their mind and your business will benefit from strategic representation at an unprecedented level both locally and regionally.
Your dedicated Senior Account Manager, will work with you to understand your business, your industry, your strategic objectives and any barriers to growth. They will utilise the Chambers’ extensive network, powerful connections and influence to support you with key policy issues and to connect you to the right contacts.
Become A Member Today
Strategic membership offers you exclusive access to a group of likeminded senior leaders and peers; giving you the unique opportunity to network with the sectors most experienced and well respected business leaders across the two counties at a series of engaging, informative dinners and events.
The Business Leaders group facilitates best practice sharing at a senior level, whilst creating and developing lasting relationships which can lead to increased business and opportunities for both your own company and also the local economy.
You can also access increased promotional opportunities, as well as receiving priority invitations to strategic events and policy round table discussions.
Additionally, you’ll have priority access to sponsorship opportunities, precedence editorial in Business Direction and the ability to comment on topical policy matters via the press and our research publications.
For an informal conversation about Strategic membership, contact our membership team.
Every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic services and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Chamber Cyber Essentials
Other great discounts all Members gain access to:
Discounts on Training, Coaching & Consultancy
50% off your first full days training* and an ongoing discount based on your Membership level.
Discounts on Events
Members are able to access a host of events free of charge or heavily discounted including tickets to the annual Chamber Business Awards.
Discounts on International Trade Support Services
50% discount on export documentation for those trading internationally and discounts applied to translation services and specialist training.
Discounts on Exhibitions
Members receive a discount on stand hire for our popular Chamber Business Expo.
Discounts on Advertising
Members receive discounts to advertise in our bi-monthly Business Direction magazine which has a readership of over 10,500.
Member 2 Member Discounts
Members are able to access Member2Member offers which are a range of heavily discounted products and services. New Members can also upload their own.
What is included with the Strategic Membership?
Our Strategic Membership is one of our most popular memberships!
Prices start from £253.75 + VAT monthly
In addition to all the benefits of Gold membership, Strategic gives you access to a dedicated Senior Account Manager who will personally ensure your membership aims are achieved. Access to a network of 80+ Patron and Strategic Members will grow your business profile, connections and leads, using the 8 annual exclusive Business Leaders events.
Strategic Membership includes the additional offer of:
- A Senior Account Manager to ensure your aims are achieved.
- Access to a network of over 80 Patron and Strategic Members for sharing of best practice and referrals.
- Invitation to 8 Business Leader Dinners and Events per year, exclusive to the Patron and Strategic network.
- Priority invites to exclusive events such as policy roundtables, sporting events, corporate hospitality lunches and Bank of England events.
- Priority contact for our engagement with press and on policy matters both locally and nationally. Plus, priority for editorial submitted for our Business Direction Magazine and priority for other sponsorship opportunities.
- A 30% discount on all of our full, one day, public training courses (excluding bespoke days and international trade courses).
- One complimentary ticket to our annual Chamber Business Awards.
Plus all of the normal benefits of being a Chamber Member!
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,300+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- Training Courses (50+ course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- 50% discount on export documentation services
- Import and Export Training Courses (21 course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- Translation Services
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Foreign Exchange (Moneycorp)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA).
Our Strategic Members
What our Strategic Members Say:
Become a Strategic Member for as little as £253.75 + VAT a month
By becoming a Strategic Member you will be in good company.