Patron membership is a bespoke partnership with the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce professionally managed by a team of senior experts from within the Chamber.
The Patron partnership has been purposely designed to be flexible, so that it can truly represent the diverse policy, representation and profile desires of businesses from sectors as diverse as manufacturing, engineering, media, professional services and the education sector.
Every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic benefits and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Chamber Cyber Essentials
Other great discounts all Members gain access to:
Discounts on Training, Coaching & Consultancy
50% off your first full days training* and an ongoing discount based on your Membership level.
Discounts on Events
Members are able to access a host of events free of charge or heavily discounted including tickets to the annual Chamber Business Awards.
Discounts on International Trade Support Services
50% discount on export documentation for those trading internationally and discounts applied to translation services and specialist training.
Discounts on Exhibitions
Members receive a discount on stand hire for our popular Chamber Business Expo.
Discounts on Advertising
Members receive discounts to advertise in our bi-monthly Business Direction magazine which has a readership of over 10,500.
Member 2 Member Discounts
Members are able to access Member2Member offers which are a range of heavily discounted products and services. New Members can also upload their own.
What is included with Patron Membership?
In addition to all the benefits of Gold and Strategic membership, Patron membership is a bespoke partnership with the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce. Managed by the Director of Business Engagement, the partnership will be designed to represent your individual ambition and goals.
Patron Membership further includes:
- Director level account management, with quarterly updates, to ensure your aims are being achieved and to facilitate business development referrals.
- You’re recognised as part of an exclusive group, representing the Chamber brand and our values. This partnership is rewarded with your brand displayed in our head office, letterheads, presentation template and the homepage of our website.
- Additional invitations to exclusive Patrons events, regional events and hospitality. 5 West Midlands Regional Patron events and National Events including The British Chamber of Commerce Global Annual Conference.
- A table of 10 at our annual Chamber Business Awards.
- Priority invites for regular Bank of England briefings.
- A single Expo Stand (x2 Expos) per year, with prime location at the venue.
- Patrons are given top priority for all sponsorship, publicity, press, policy and speaker opportunities. Plus, a guaranteed editorial piece in all 6 Business Direction Magazines.
- A total 50% discount on your first full, one day, public training course (exclusions apply).
Plus all of the normal benefits of being a Chamber Member!
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,300+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- Training Courses (50+ course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- 50% discount on export documentation services
- Import and Export Training Courses (21 course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- Translation Services
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Foreign Exchange (Moneycorp)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA)
What our Members Say:
“Our relationship with the Chamber goes back many years, however it’s only been in the last 4 years we have really got involved and participated in many of the activities and the benefits have been fantastic, just being part of some of the events has connected us to organisations we would have never come into contact with and has led to new contracts. In one instance a casual conversation at a Chamber dinner led to over £500k worth of business.
Recently we have become a Patron member, this has seen even more benefits, being a part of a smaller group who can share knowledge and help with contacts and networking has again widened our visibility across the region and beyond.
The old saying of “you only get out what you put into” is still very true today. The chamber is an enabler, it connects organisations and helps to promote knowledge and best practice. But we recognised we have to play our part by being involved and supporting the programme of activities, whether sponsoring an award of hosting a networking event, it’s a small price to pay for the return.“
– Dale Parmenter, DRPG
If you are interested in the Patron Membership
Please contact our Membership team.