I cannot recommend them enough
“If there are any small charities out there who are wondering whether to join the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce all I can say is just join. The staff are so helpful, they reply to queries quickly, they help to publicise events, they even join in. I have found their networking events very useful and have been introduced to several new companies as a result. I cannot recommend them enough.”
– Penny Weir, ECHO Herefordshire
This Membership will support your charity in its quest for increased exposure, professional employee development and give you access to a network of over 1300 businesses.
Charity Membership starts from £17.33 + VAT per month or £208.00 + VAT annual payment.
Is Membership right for my charity?
From our many years of experience, we have developed support for almost every type and size of charity there is and through this experience we have developed a range of support services we know will make a difference to you.
Our Membership aims to grow as you do, from the moment you launch to when you first hire staff and beyond. We have a Member benefit for whatever stage your business is at.
Chamber Membership is so much more than access to services. It’s access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
Charity Gold Members tell us they benefit the most from:
Access to other Members
Ability to add Charity Requests
Training & Coaching
Growth & Sector Advice
Primary Health Cash Plan
Whatever Membership package you choose, every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic benefits and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Chamber Cyber Essentials
Other great discounts all Members gain access to:
Discounts on Training, Coaching & Consultancy
50% off your first full days training and an ongoing discount based on your Membership level.
Discounts on Events
Members are able to access a host of events free of charge or heavily discounted including tickets to the annual Chamber Business Awards.
Discounts on International Trade Support Services
50% discount on export documentation for those trading internationally and discounts applied to translation services and specialist training.
Discounts on Exhibitions
Members receive an extra discount, in addition to the Member discount, on stand hire at our Business Expo.
Discounts on Advertising
Members receive discounts to advertise in our bi-monthly Business Direction magazine which has a readership of over 10,500.
Member 2 Member Discounts
Members are able to access Member2Member offers which are a range of heavily discounted products and services. New Members can also upload their own.
Introducing our Charity Requests page
Are you a Charity Member looking for support? Introducing our Charity Requests page! We encourage our Charity Members to upload a request, allowing other Members to support a Charity by fulfilling one of the requests.
What is included with Charity Gold Membership?
This Membership package is designed just for charities!
Prices start from £17.33 + VAT monthly
Membership benefits that charities love
- Access to our exclusive Charity Forums held both virtually and in-person throughout the year
- Opportunities to share news and stories in our Business Direction magazine and online news portal
- The ability to add requests to our Charity Requests page.
- Social media engagement & promotion through our platforms with a combined following of over 15,000 and growing
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities to raise your profile and share your message across a range of events
- Access to key business contacts via our online Members Directory
- Heavily discounted places on training & events
And you get all of this:
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,300+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- 25% off Training Courses for Charity Members with 0-50 employees. *excluding bespoke days.
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA).
How much does it cost?
If you’re a Social/Community enterprise with a charity status and less than 50 employees excluding volunteers, you can join our Gold Membership from as little as £17.33 + vat per month or £208.00 + vat annually.
*Excludes all public and private educational establishments