This Membership will support your charity in its quest for increased exposure, professional employee development and give you access to a network of over 1400 businesses.
Charities receive a 20% discount on the full price of Gold Membership so the cost starts from as little as £15.83+vat per month.
Is Membership right for my charity?
From our many years of experience, we have developed support for almost every type and size of charity there is and through this experience we have developed a range of support services we know will make a difference to you.
Our Membership aims to grow as you do, from the moment you launch to when you first hire staff and beyond. We have a Member benefit for whatever stage your business is at.
Chamber Membership is so much more than access to services. It’s access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
Charity Gold Members tell us they benefit the most from:
Whatever Membership package you choose, every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic benefits and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Other great discounts all Members gain access to:
Discounts on Training, Coaching & Consultancy
50% off your first full days training and an ongoing discount based on your Membership level.
Discounts on Events
Members are able to access a host of events free of charge or heavily discounted including tickets to the annual Chamber Business Awards.
Discounts on International Trade Support Services
50% discount on export documentation for those trading internationally and discounts applied to translation services and customs declarations.
Discounts on Exhibitions
Members receive a discount on stand hire for our popular Chamber Business Expo.
Discounts on Advertising
Members receive discounts to advertise in our bi-monthly Business Direction magazine which has a distribution of over 4000 copies.
Member 2 Member Discounts
Members are able to access Member2Member offers which are a range of heavily discounted products and services. New Members can also upload their own.
What is included with Charity Gold Membership?
This Membership package designed just for charities!
Prices start from £15.83+VAT monthly
Membership benefits that charities love
- Access to our exclusive Charity Forums held both virtually and in-person throughout the year
- A sector-specific monthly newsletter detailing news, events and opportunities tailored to the charity sector
- Opportunities to share news and stories in our Business Direction magazine and online news portal
- Social media engagement & promotion through our platforms with a combined following of over 13,000 and growing
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities to raise your profile and share your message across a range of events
- Access to key business contacts via our online Members Directory
- Heavily discounted places on training & events
And you get all of this:
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,400+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- 20% off Training Courses (50+ course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA).
How much does it cost?
If you’re a Social/Community enterprise with a charity status and less than 50 employees excluding volunteers, you can join our Gold Membership from as little as £15.83+vat per month or £190+vat annually.
*Excludes all public and private educational establishments
What our Gold Members Say:
StarterPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Sole Traders & Freelancers (1-5 employees).
- Starter membership provides new start-up businesses, freelancers and sole traders access to online essential support and an introduction to the services and benefits available from the Chamber of Commerce. Specifically for organisations less than 3 years old.
GoldPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Micro (6-10 employees) & Small (11-49 employees) businesses.
- Small businesses typically benefit from our Gold membership. It’s designed to help you grow your network and widen your reach whilst accessing the full host of our services such as International Trade services, policy, thought leadership and so much more. Find out what’s included in our memberships and what suits your business best.
StrategicPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Medium Businesses (50-100 employees).
- Strategic Membership is the most popular membership with medium sized business who are well established and looking to grow their exposure and reach. Many of these businesses are looking to become thought leaders in their own right and this or Patron Membership is the ideal choice.
- Ideal for Large Businesses (101-199 employees).
- Our Patron Membership package has been designed specifically for large businesses. Tailored to suit the needs of big organisations with complex needs and a large workforce, this membership will position you in the county and wider as one of the leading businesses in the region.