Designed specifically for new businesses, under 3 years old.
For businesses in their first 3 years of trading, this discounted membership level provides an introduction to our Chamber.
This one-year introductory membership is an ideal platform to kick-start your business, by extending your network, establishing your brand and accessing vital business information and training. As your business grows – so will your Chamber membership to suit your changing needs.
Ideal for start-ups, freelancers and sole traders who can benefit most from our services within those crucial first 3 years. This membership is only suitable for businesses with 1-5 employees.
Is Membership right for me?
From our many years of experience, we have developed support for almost every type and size of business there is, regardless of your sector.
Our Membership aims to grow as you do, from the moment you launch to when you first hire staff and beyond. We have a support package for whatever stage your business is at.
Chamber membership is so much more than access to services. It’s access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
Whatever Membership package you choose, every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and whether you’re a sole trade with a Starter Membership or a large multinational Patron Member, you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic benefits and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Chamber Cyber Essentials
What is included with the Starter Membership?
This Membership is for businesses in their first 3 years of trading only.
£17.33 + VAT monthly or £208.00 + VAT annually.
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,300+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- Training Courses (50+ course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- 50% discount on export documentation services
- Import and Export Training Courses (21 course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- Import and Export Customs Declarations
- Translation Services
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Foreign Exchange (Moneycorp)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA).
Start a free trial today!
What Our Starter Members Say:
“After taking the plunge to become self-employed, I was a little overwhelmed by the various offerings of help and support available to me. However becoming a Member of the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce was undoubtedly one of the best moves I have made. In the first few months of Membership I attended multiple networking events, benefited from online training sessions and had access to tonnes of advice for small business owners, just like me. The communications I receive make me feel like a valued Member, despite my small company size, and by being able to contribute to the Quarterly Economic Surveys, I know I’m helping to shape economic change.”
– Holly Copson, Copson Social