Bringing together policy makers, frontline professionals, researchers and frontline professionals to discuss current knowledge and best practice around CPA. Asking how we can collaboratively work to better support families impacted by this type of abuse.
Thursday 28th April 2022 Virtual Event 9.00am-4.00pm
Why support PEGS?
- 36,000 monthly social media impressions
- 4,800 social media followers
- 8,000 website visits per month
- Key partnerships with organisations including DWP, Home Office, NHS Safeguarding, health, police, education and charities.
- Michelle named on WISE100 twice
- CPA (and PEGS) gaining national media and public attention
Bronze – £150
- Details and website link included with in the key contact page on online conference platform.
- Logo & company name on screen at beginning and end of event – and name included in opening and closing remarks by host.
- Included in 2x social media posts.
Silver – £400
- All of the bronze benefits, PLUS:
- 10 – minute speaking slot.
- Logo & company name on the main page of log – in area.
- A5 size advertorial included within the literature in delegate bags.
Gold – £600
- All of the silver benefits , PLUS:
- Platform page named after you.
- Logo on all social media images.
- Quote in post – event press release.
EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP available.
Email email@example.com to discuss.