The Herefordshire & Worcestershire are looking for a new training provider to deliver their First Aid & Fire Marshall training course.
Qualified trainers are urged to view the tender document in detail and subject to meeting criteria, apply
The Chamber Business Training department delivers a wide portfolio, of over 100 training courses a year to a large number of delegates from across Herefordshire, Worcestershire and beyond. All Chamber training courses, and bespoke solutions are delivered to the highest standards by professional and highly qualified trainers and consultants.
Chamber Business Training has an enviable portfolio of clients ranging from small to medium enterprises to larger multi-nationals, and our flexible approach makes us a first-choice training provider for many local firms.
- An appropriate course outline (1-2 pages maximum)
- Detailed delegate handouts
- A full-day course
- To deliver one free training course before any paid courses are scheduled
- On completion of the free training course, to deliver a minimum of two paid courses per year at the discretion of the Training Co-ordinator
- Flexibility in delivering the course across both our Worcester and Hereford offices
- Delivery as a bespoke in-house course at company premises if required
The key objectives for the new training course are:
- To train delegates in a specific topic
- To engage and inform members
- To widen the range of training offered by HWCC
- To encourage membership retention