The National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) has launched initiatives as part of their campaign to increase business awareness and resilience to the threat from terrorism including:
- Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) eLearning – an innovative free 45-minute training programme that could help prevent terror attacks.
- ACT Operational – an interactive free discussion and exercise-based event aimed at increasing the confidence of front-line staff when responding to an attack.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons Attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
Events are facilitated by highly qualified Counter Terrorism specialists and last for approximately 3-4 hours.
To find out more and secure your FREE place, click here