Hospitality, leisure and accommodation businesses in Herefordshire and Worcestershire most impacted by the Omicron variant can apply for one-off grants of up to £6,000 per premises depending on rateable value.
The aim of the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant scheme is to support businesses:
- that offer in-person services
- where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed rate-paying premises
- in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors
You cannot get funding if:
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you will exceed the permitted subsidy allowance
- your business is not on the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) ratings list
Contact your Local Authority to check your eligibility.