The first Herefordshire Skills Show is set to take place on Wednesday 3 July 2019 between 12.00-7.30pm at Hereford Racecourse, brought to you by The Marches Skills Provider Network, Herefordshire Council, University of Wolverhampton, Herefordshire Training Providers and the DWP.
The event is supported by the Careers and Enterprise Company and Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce.
At this innovative and highly interactive event, delegates will receive:
- Expert advice and guidance from local businesses and training providers about the local job market and talk to meaningful employers about their current/future vacancies
- “Have a go” at a variety of over 60 stands and talk 1:1 to those in the jobs themselves
- Receive information to up skill both yourself or your current workplace and, more importantly, connect
- Representatives will provide advice and guidance on all training and career development opportunities available across the county including apprenticeships, degree apprenticeships and workplace training – all with a real focus on actual and available jobs
- Advisors from local training providers, DWP and Herefordshire Council will be able to give information, advice and guidance on preparing for that job, including CV writing, entry qualifications and how to register and apply for positions and opportunities to suit your career goals, skills and talents. Staff will be on hand to guide you on what roles are currently available, as well as practical advice to ensure you get that dream job.
Register your interest now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org