The Department for International Trade (DIT) is pleased to invite you to register for England’s Finest, a free, digital marketplace that aims to bring together the very best, pre-qualified international buyers with UK sellers from the food and drink industry.
There is currently an exclusive opportunity for England’s Finest members to arrange virtual meetings with new buyers from Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Israel who are specifically looking to expand their Snacks and Healthy Living portfolios. Members will also be able to book slots with DIT Overseas Commercial Officers from these selected markets, Kosher Certification experts and Trade & Policy specialists to help get your questions answered about trading with the EU.
Virtual meetings with buyers will take place on Wednesday 9 June 2021, between 9.00am – 4.00pm UK Time.
Buyers will be looking for the following:
- Snacks: Baby and Infant, Biscuits and Cookies, Cereal Bars, Crisps, Healthy Snack Alternatives, Popcorn, Savoury Biscuits and Crackers
- Healthy Living Products: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Fat Free, Nut Free, Free from Artificial Flavourings or Colours, Dairy Free, Low Calorie, Ethical and Green, No Added Sugar, Kosher
How to register for England’s Finest:
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to have registered on the platform, completed your profile and submitted it for review by 5.00pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
- Register here: www.englandsfinestmarketplace.com/register
- Please take a look at the online step-by-step guide by clicking here, which outlines how to complete your profile and submit it for a review before the deadline. It should only take approximately 15 minutes if you have all of the correct information to hand
- Should you have any other queries, please contact the platform’s customer support team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org