Local businesses are invited to tender for the printing of Visit Worcestershire’s official annual county guide, which promotes Worcestershire as a tourism destination to visitors.
The popular guide has been in print for over eight years, growing in readership with an average circulation of 100,000 copies which are delivered across the UK. The tender will be in relation to the 2020 guide only, and the Visit Worcestershire team is happy to discuss the specifications in more detail if needed.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please create your proposal based upon the below specifications (please quote on all quantity variants):
- Print run: 100,000/120,000/150,000
- Pagination: 100pp/120pp/136pp
- Size: 210mm x 148mm (A5 profile)
- Colour: four colours throughout
- Paper: 115gsm gloss or 90gsm silk, perfect bound, cover 150gsm silk
- Guides to be suitably packaged with plastic strapping, poly wrapped or boxed, whichever is the most cost effective – delivered to Cheltenham
All UK-based printing companies can tender for this opportunity to work with the official tourism organisation for the county.
To view an electronic copy of the 2019 guide, please visit here.
Please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
FAO Visit Worcestershire
H&W Chamber of Commerce