Following the success of the first Here2Help Business programme, Worcestershire County Council has launched a second phase aimed at supporting the recovery of local businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Here2Help Business 2.0 is designed to assist Worcestershire Businesses to recover, adapt, develop and build future resilience and consists of the following offers:
Sustain & Grow Grant Programme
- Project based funding to enable recovery and develop resilience
- Capital and revenue grants or a mixture of both to meet the needs of your project
- Grants of between £1,000 and £15,000
- Intervention rate of 40% with the business contributing 60% of project costs
- Eligibility criteria apply
Develop Graduate Grant
- Supporting the creation of graduate opportunities in Worcestershire businesses
- Up to £5000 towards gross salary costs over a 6 month period
- Intervention rate of 40% with the business covering 60% of salary
Tourism Sector Support
- 1:1 specialist business Consultancy
For tourism businesses, £15K is also available to help with visitor attractions, activities or experiences and accommodation. Alongside this there is fully funded one to one consultancy is available for tourism businesses looking for advice and guidance on any aspect of growing the business, maximising footfall, productivity and profit. Consultancy sessions may also be used to identify a key investment project and prepare a grant application to help with funding.
There are two tourism specific online webinars during November that are fully funded under the new Here2Help programme. The first webinar is on 9th November, focusing on Maximising profits. The second is on 24th November, looking at how to diversify and create new revenue streams.
To find out more and book your space on either of these webinars, visit the County Council website here.
For more details visit: https://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/here2helpbusiness