Love it or hate it, technology is the backbone to your business. Ask yourself where you would have been during the Covid lockdown without it?
IT and technology has fast become one of, if not the most important element to your business, ensuring your processes, services and data are readily available at all times. But what happens if something stops working? We’re not just talking about major downtime and system errors here, it could be as simple as a password reset, a corrupt file or software update.
This would be challenging enough without the added pressures brought about by Covid-19 and remote working. But what are the challenges that businesses are now facing, and where does your current IT support sit within this?
IT & Tech Challenges
- Pre-covid, IT issues may simply have been dealt with on-site by a small internal IT team, or even a colleague who’s a ‘bit techy’. But as a majority of businesses look to continue with remote practises, frustrations will quickly rise if IT personnel aren’t able to quickly and efficiently respond to an issue remotely, sending a ripple effect throughout the business.
- I think we’ve all learnt the hard way that a pandemic leaves little time to implement carefully thought, tried and tested technology. Most business will now find their employees are using a variety of platforms, programmes and devices, each with their own unique set of challenges and tech ‘know-how’. It’s a lot of to ask of a small IT team to meet everyone’s needs effectively, particularly if they’re relying on inflexible remote support tools.
- Let’s face it, tech isn’t what it once was. Think of where you were 10 years ago, and the differences to both your business and technology. If your current IT support is just about seeing you through, you can guarantee this won’t be for much longer. Digital transformation is developing faster than ever before, and with it the technology to push businesses forward. With so many aspects of business now going digital it’s understandable that your internal IT team won’t have all the expertise and resources to manage all of the technology needed.
Managed IT Support
Tackling the hurdles of your IT and technology, Managed IT Support is a cost effective and pro-active alternative to your limited in-house resources. Instead of a traditional break-fix model that some external IT providers offer, Managed IT Support offers a much more robust and purse friendly solution that is usually delivered as a fixed monthly fee – so no more unwanted surprises.
Managed IT Support provides direct access to a helpdesk, that is managed by a team of ‘tech experts’ who will get to know your systems inside out. State-of-the-art remote access means IT technicians can directly connect to your devices and network, no matter your location, dealing with issues quickly and effectively – whether you’re in the office, or working from home. What’s more, automation tools will provide on-going monitoring and management of your servers and systems, performing automated health checks and patching, and best of all fixing issues before you’re even aware.
EBC Group IT support
At EBC Group we understand that IT has changed a lot during the lockdown and technology that may have served you well prior to Covid-19 may fall short of any development plans you have moving forward, particularly if this includes on-going remote working.
Our Managed IT Support is designed to help your business get the most from your technology, providing expert advice and support when you need it most. This includes;
- Telephone & remote support with a 1 hour response time
- On-site support with an 8 hour response time (non-critical)
- On-site support with a 4 hour response time (critical)
- Automated Patch management
- Proactive 24/7 remote monitoring
- Endpoint management
- Inventory Scanning
Additionally, EBC Group recommends businesses now use this time to evaluate their current IT support with our FREE IT AUDIT which provides a clear overview of your current systems and solutions, whilst highlighting any recommendations that will support your IT and technology moving forward.
For more information on EBC Group’s IT Support solutions contact us here, or talk to one of our team on 0121 368 0154.
To claim your free IT Audit, visit: https://www.ebcgroup.co.uk/ IT-audit/?=UTM6