Gold Membership provides essential services to help your business connect and grow, including expert advice and access to cost savings.
Whether you are looking for increased brand exposure, professional employee development or extending your network, Gold Membership can provide you with the vital business support you need.
Is Membership right for me?
From our many years of experience, we have developed support for almost every type and size of business there is, regardless of your sector.
Our Membership aims to grow as you do, from the moment you launch to when you first hire staff and beyond. We have a support package for whatever stage your business is at.
Chamber membership is so much more than access to services. It’s access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
Gold Members tell us they benefit the most from:
Whatever Membership package you choose, every Member benefits from these incredible inclusive services.
These services are our most popular and you and your staff will all be able to access these fantastic benefits and use them from the moment you join.
Exclusive Primary Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health
HR, Legal, H&S and Tax Support Plan with Quest
Business Healthcare cover with AXA
Discounted Fleet Roadside assistance with the AA
Discounted Foreign Exchange with Moneycorp
Other great discounts all Members gain access to:
Discounts on Training, Coaching & Consultancy
50% off your first full days training and an ongoing discount based on your Membership level.
Discounts on Events
Members are able to access a host of events free of charge or heavily discounted including tickets to the annual Chamber Business Awards.
Discounts on International Trade Support Services
50% discount on export documentation for those trading internationally and discounts applied to translation services and customs declarations.
Discounts on Exhibitions
Members receive a discount on stand hire for our popular Chamber Business Expo.
Discounts on Advertising
Members receive discounts to advertise in our bi-monthly Business Direction magazine which has a distribution of over 4000 copies.
Member 2 Member Discounts
Members are able to access Member2Member offers which are a range of heavily discounted products and services. New Members can also upload their own.
What is included with Gold Membership?
This Membership package is our most popular!
Prices start from £21.25 + VAT monthly
- 24 Hour Legal Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour HR Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Health and Safety Helpline / Website / Documentation
- 24 Hour Tax Helpline / Website / Documentation
- Legal Expenses Insurance (£1 million cover)
- Use of HW Chamber ‘Member of’ Logo
- Business Direction Magazine (bi-monthly) in print and digital form
- PR, website and social media opportunities to raise your profile
- Chamber Business Support Newsletter
- Chamber Area Newsletter – Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Online Business Directory listing for your business
- Online Business Directory search – 1,400+ businesses
- Opportunity to promote Member to Member offers
- Entry to the local H&W Chamber Awards and admission to the twice-yearly Chamber Expo’s
- 150+ Networking Events
- Sector Focused Networking Forums and Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- 2 free places on our half-day Digital Marketing course
- Phone Line and Account Manager
- Business Support
- International Trade Updates and Advice
- Policy Updates, Lobbying and Advice
- Training Courses (50+ course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- 50% off your first full days training *excluding bespoke days
- Chamber Business Expo stand hire
- Chamber Business Awards tickets
- Regional Networking Events
- 50% discount on export documentation services
- Import and Export Training Courses (21 course titles) *excluding bespoke days
- Import and Export Customs Declarations
- Translation Services
- Roadside Assistance (AA)
- Chamber Foreign Exchange (Moneycorp)
- Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan (Westfield)
- Chamber Business Healthcare Plan (AXA).
How much does it cost?
The cost of Gold Membership varies based on the size of your organisation. The more staff you have, the more people you can get to make use of the inclusive services. A Gold Membership is not just for you, it’s for everyone who works within the organisation.
1 – 5 Employees:
£21.25+VAT monthly or a one-off annual cost of £255+VAT
6 – 10 Employees:
£28.75+VAT monthly or a one-off annual cost of £345+VAT.
11 – 49 Employees:
£43.75+VAT monthly or a one-off annual cost of £525+VAT.
£63.75+VAT monthly or a one-off annual cost of £765+VAT
£92.92+VAT monthly or a one-off annual cost of £1,115+VAT
If you have more employees than this, why not have a look at Strategic Membership. Find out more here
What our Gold Members Say:
StarterPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Sole Traders & Freelancers (1-5 employees).
- Starter membership provides new start-up businesses, freelancers and sole traders access to online essential support and an introduction to the services and benefits available from the Chamber of Commerce. Specifically for organisations less than 3 years old.
GoldPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Micro (6-10 employees) & Small (11-49 employees) businesses.
- Small businesses typically benefit from our Gold membership. It’s designed to help you grow your network and widen your reach whilst accessing the full host of our services such as International Trade services, policy, thought leadership and so much more. Find out what’s included in our memberships and what suits your business best.
StrategicPrice starts from:
- Ideal for Medium Businesses (50-100 employees).
- Strategic Membership is the most popular membership with medium sized business who are well established and looking to grow their exposure and reach. Many of these businesses are looking to become thought leaders in their own right and this or Patron Membership is the ideal choice.
- Ideal for Large Businesses (101-199 employees).
- Our Patron Membership package has been designed specifically for large businesses. Tailored to suit the needs of big organisations with complex needs and a large workforce, this membership will position you in the county and wider as one of the leading businesses in the region.