GTR UK 2020 will be taking place digitally on 3 and 4 November with a mixture of live-streamed and pre-recorded content with networking via GTR’s dedicated virtual event platform. Theme for the virtual event include:
- Shaping future engagement
- Challenges for exporters
- Sustainability as a differentiator
- The role of government support
- Redefining supply chain finance
- Embracing trade innovation
BCC’s Adam Marshall and Liam Smyth join the line-up of speakers to discuss the latest developments and the many challenges facing UK traders. Take a look at the agenda and book your place. The event is free to attend for exporters, importers, traders, manufacturers, traders and producers of physical goods.