Businesses across Herefordshire & Worcestershire will not want to miss the opportunity to spotlight their business and stand out from their competition with the chance to win a Chamber Business Award for free.
The Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce are delighted to announce that entries to the Chamber Business Awards 2021 are now open for entry, with the face-to-face ceremony due to take place on Thursday 2 September at the Worcester Arena in line with government guidance, sponsored by Folk2Folk.
Entries will be free for both Members and Non-members regardless of size or sector and are not limited to the number of categories entered into. Businesses can now enter faster and easier than ever using the new online awards entry portal.
An award presents an opportunity to spotlight business success as well increasing brand profile and separating your organisation from competitors.
The black-tie event will be a celebration of businesses achievements and mark a return to physical events. As businesses begin to re-open it has never been more important to set yourself apart from the competition and stand out to your customers.
Sharon Smith, Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive, said: “After the past 12 months that businesses have endured it has never been more important to spotlight your success and celebrate what your organisation has done over the past year.
“The Chamber Business Awards 2021 will give your organisation the opportunity for hard work to be recognised and rewarded in one of our many categories available.
“I encourage your business to consider submitting entries for at least 1 category. We cannot wait to hear of the success that you and other businesses have had during the last year and we are even more excited, all being well, to welcome successful nominees to the black-tie event in September.”
There are a bumper 15 categories available to enter, higher than previous years, all category winners will be then entered into the grand prize of the Business of The Year Award, sponsored by Folk2Folk.
Categories for the 2021 awards include:
- Best Use of Technology – sponsored by TechTeam
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by University of Worcester
- Excellence in Customer Service – sponsored by AirProducts
- Excellence in Innovation – sponsored by Malvern Hills Science Park
- Excellence in Professional Services – sponsored by Worcestershire Council
- Exporter of the Year – sponsored by Malvern Panalytical
- Health & Wellbeing in the Work Place – sponsored by Cargill Protein Europe
- High Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by EBC Group
- Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by OGL Computers
- Micro Business of the Year – sponsored by Worcester Business Central
- Most Promising New Business of the Year – sponsored by mfg Solicitors
- Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Orchard Valley Foods Limited
- Family Business of the Year – sponsored by Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Excellence in Sustainability – sponsored by Business Energy Efficiency Programme
- Commitment to the Community – sponsored by Sanctuary Group
For further information or details of how to enter please visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/events/business-awards.