Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce is excited to invite local businesses to take part in a new competition to win a stand at its Business Expo on Thursday 10 March.
Sponsored by Hewett Recruitment, the Spring Business Expo is a key date in the business calendar, welcoming over 800 visitors from across the two counties to meet and greet the variety of exhibitors, and take part in the free activities throughout the day.
For your chance to win a FREE 2mx2m stand worth £239+VAT at the Expo in March:
- Make sure you are following us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Share the competition post on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Tag 2 businesses who would love to come along to the Expo
- Submit your entry by Friday 18 February at 4.00pm
After being selected at random, the winner will be announced on Twitter on Monday 21 February at 12.00pm. *T&Cs apply.
- Cannot transfer free stand to an already paid for stand
- The winner will be happy for the Chamber to use the business as a case study in upcoming Marketing material
- The winning business must be free to set up the stand on Wednesday 9 March from 3.30-6.30pm at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, and host from 9.30am-2.30pm at the Expo on Thursday 10 March
- Winner must complete a booking form to finalise free stand (provided)
- Winner must complete Health and Safety and Risk Assessment forms (provided)
- Entries must be submitted before Friday 18 February at 4.00pm
- Competition open to Members and Non-members
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com