This webinar has now taken place. To view the full video, please click here: https://youtu.be/YIYJZzobJRM
Join the team at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust who will provide helpful hints and tips on ensuring your staff are supported throughout this period. Everyone is experiencing this in different ways and all are normal. Key messages are that there is no one reaction to Covid-19 and that it’s ‘okay to not be okay’, as there can sometimes be a reluctance to ask for help when we need it.
What will be covered in this webinar?
- What we know about our mental wellbeing during Covid-19
- What employers need to look out for with their teams
- How to build resilience within the organisation
- What support is there for individuals and how to access these
- When to think about seeking further support for staff
This event will take place on Tuesday 2 June at 12.00pm for approximately 1 hour.
To register, attendees must first book their place online here. Once registered, you will receive a password before the webinar is due to take place.
Click here to join and enter Meeting ID: 822 1569 9399 and password.
Please note: only registered attendees will be able to view the webinar.