This course is recommended for those who already work in international trade but need further training on origin calculations and how this affects sales and purchases.
We explain the different types of origin documentation and provide a practical session on how to read the relevant international trade agreements allowing origin to be established.
What we will cover
• Explanation of origin
• Rules for non-preferential origin
• Certificates of Origin, UK and Arab
• Rules for preferential origin
• Trade agreements
• Practical session
• Movement certificates – EUR1
• EU – UK Trade Agreement
• Cumulation methods
• Preference on imports to include General Scheme of Preference (GSP)
• Commodity codes and the tariff
• General good business practice