This course is recommended for beginners who are new to international trade. This course will also be beneficial to businesses who have just started exporting and provides an opportunity to understand basic export processes.
It provides a high-level introduction to export processes to assist with exporting your own goods. It also includes a practical session creating a commercial invoice from a pre-defined set of documents to put the learnings into practice.
What we will cover
• Export definition and the process flow
• Questions to ask prior to sending goods overseas
• Requesting a shipment quotation
• Export documentation
• Packing lists and labels
• Creating an invoice – practical session
• Booking and managing the shipment collection
• Buyer/customer communication
• Proof of export/delivery
• The jargon explained