Severn House Prescott Drive Worcester Worcestershire WR4 9NE
Often underappreciated, or misunderstood, email marketing is one of the best forms of direct marketing and this course will demonstrate how to make the most of it and optimise your conversion rates.
Who is this course for?
Business owners and marketing & PR professionals who are interested in the world of email marketing. This is an introductory course that is designed for anyone to get started the right way with MailChimp.
The Business Benefit
• Being able to coordinate and run email marketing campaigns in-house
• Using the most appropriate email marketing platform to minimise overheads whilst maximising returns
• Better utilise customer and prospect information for communications and sales channels
• Coordinating your email marketing with your new business development plans to improve lead generation
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9am and finishes at around 12.30pm, with a coffee break at around 11am.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
• Introduction and overview
• Understanding your audience and their data
• How to grow an email marketing audience
• Audience segmentation and lists
• How to improve open rates and engage in the inbox
• Designing an eshot that converts
• Reporting and evolution
• Marketing automation and integrations
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the key features and capabilities of MailChimp
• Gather customer and prospect lists ethically and practically
• Segment database information to send personalised eshots
• Measure and understand the effectiveness of your email campaigns and look for continuous improvements
• Set up marketing automation to improve efficiency in email marketing