Join the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce at 3.00pm on Thursday 26 March for an online seminar and Q&A session, in association with mfg Solicitors.
Sally Morris, Head of Employment at mfg Solicitors LLP will be presenting about employment and HR issues arising from COVID-19.
Sally will be providing advice and answering your questions on the following:
- Latest Government advice and guidance;
- Emergency Legislation – The Coronavirus Bill;
- Employer’s duty of care to its members of staff;
- How to deal with absences from the workplace;
- Fit Notes and Online Isolation Notes;
- Sick pay including SSP and Company Sick Pay;
- Time off for dependants, school closures and other childcare issues;
- How to deal with grievances and complaints from members of staff;
- Company shutdowns, short-time working and furlough leave;
- The impact on the Employment Tribunal, as well as future claims.
To join the seminar, click the following link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/763187798 and enter the Meeting ID: 763 187 798