The Chamber Champions Award Ceremony is a new virtual event that has been designed to celebrate the incredible support shown by the two counties’ businesses and their individuals over the past number of months, which could include businesses providing PPE, shifting operations to making hand sanitiser, volunteering or any other further support by businesses and their employees during this time.
The Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to announce a one-off live streamed event from DRPG Studios on the evening of Friday 4 September. Eight categories have been specially designed to recognise and celebrate the achievement of our local businesses and wider community, designed specifically for businesses from the two counties, whether Member or Non-member.
Open to Members and Non-members, all businesses can enter as many categories as they wish, completely free of charge and winners will be announced on the fun packed evening, by our host Richard Hurst.
- Business Contribution to Charity Award: This award looks to celebrate a business going above and beyond its normal activities to support the NHS or any other Charities during this crisis. This might be raising money or helping in other ways focussing on the dedication and commitment involved.
- Individual Contribution to Charity Award: This award looks to celebrate an individual going above and beyond its normal activities to support the NHS or any other Charities during this crisis. This might be raising money or helping in other ways focussing on the dedication and commitment involved.
- Accomplishments in Adaptability Award: Celebrating a business who has risen to the challenge by innovating and diversifying during these turbulent times and begun a fruitful new journey with an exciting direction and vision.
- Kindness in the Community Award: This award will celebrate a business or individual who has made a momentous impact on their community during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Compassionate Customer Care Award: An award to recognise a business who has demonstrated a high level of service delivery and have provided vital support when their customers needed them most.
- Valiant Volunteer Award: Celebrating a business or individual for putting others before themselves and being generous with their time to support an individual or group.
- Exceptional Employee Award: This award will celebrate an employee who has been a superstar over the past 6 months and has had a positive impact on your businesses and fellow colleagues.
- Successful New Skill Award: Many of us have become regular users of online platforms, but this award is for someone in the organisation who has developed a completely new skill and used it to support the business.
To support the valiant efforts of all the Chamber Champions that will be recognised on the night, the Chamber will donate £500 from the proceeds of this event to both a charity chosen by the Business and Individual winning the Contribution to Charity Awards.
Sharon Smith, CEO of the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce, said: “The past number of months have proved to be very trying times, testing the resolve and determination of Herefordshire and Worcestershire businesses. We have heard some amazing examples of businesses lending a hand and the Chamber wanted to celebrate these efforts on a grand scale.
“The Chamber Champions Awards Ceremony will look to celebrate the amazing support shown by Herefordshire and Worcestershire business and the wider community and will be a night of recognition and celebration. I would urge all businesses to get their entries in and celebrate the amazing support shown within the community.”
Entries open Monday 3 August.
For further information please visit the dedicated Chamber Champions webpage www.hwchamber.co.uk/events/chamber-champions-awards/ or contact the Events team on email@example.com.