With the new era of digital marketing, the new version of Google Analytics has even more to offer, if you know how to use it.
In this course we take a look at the new version of Google Analytics GA4 and everything you will need to make the most of this tool and report on your website and marketing activities.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR professionals and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company. This is an introductory course that assumes only basic knowledge in digital marketing and reporting.
The Business Benefit
• Understand the new version of Google Analytics (GA4) and what it means for your business
• Report on your online activity more efficiently with a greater degree of understanding
• Create reports and find insights
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of web analytics and the role of Google Analytics GA4
• Learn how to install GA4 using Google Tag Manager
• Configure GA4 for accurate data tracking and analysis
• Discover how Google Data Studio can be used to create powerful, customized reports
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9am and finishes at around 12.30pm, with a comfort break at around 11am.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the various tools to measure your digital marketing and PR campaigns:
• Introduction to Google Analytics GA4
• Installing GA4 via Google Tag Manager
• Configuring Google Analytics GA4
• Leveraging Google Looker Studio for Enhanced Reporting