A recent study in the USA found that 3 out of 4 sales interactions now happen online.
Digital technology has changed our old Touchpoints and created new ones. With virtual selling, you can reach more people. Remote selling tools and processes let you reach prospects wherever they are, maximising your market.
The Telephone will still be an important means of initiating contact with the prospective customer but increasingly Salespeople are likely to meet with a customer through a video channel rather than the more traditional methods.
Course format and duration
This one-day workshop will identify skills and techniques that will enable attendees to develop a proactive approach to selling over the telephone or by using virtual platforms
• To understand the different motivations and needs of potential customers
• To develop the appropriate skills to improve preparation and planning
• To be aware of the techniques and methods of creating opportunities to proactively improve sales within the organisation
• To understand and practice making sales calls
• Why it’s different ¬– how to sell on the phone compared to a virtual environment
• Making contact with the customer using the phone
• Making contact with the customer in the virtual world
• The importance of rapport
• Getting past the Gatekeeper (still there which ever approach)
• Explore the customer’s needs, by asking questions and listening
• Reactive Selling – proposing solutions
• Proactive Selling – formerly Cold-Calling
• Following up – using any method
• Using the Virtual Platform to build the sale
• When and how to close the sale
Please note, the title for this course was previously called Successful Telesales.