Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
No more ‘death by PowerPoint’. We know that getting people fully involved, having fun, and learning by doing, is the way to achieve health and safety training success. We want to get delegates really thinking about what they’re learning – and having the confidence and enthusiasm to put it into practice when they’re back at work.
This course is unlike any other. You’ll find a practical programme, full of stepby-step guidance, and with a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires delegates – critical to getting essential health and safety messages across.
This is a four day interactive course running from 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. This four day interactive course covers:
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
All trainers who deliver Managing Safely need to have:
- A level 3 occupational safety and health qualification (equivalent to A level standard)
- At least two years’ training experience (with a minimum 50 per cent face-to-face delivery)
- To nominate an IOSH member – to make sure everyone who delivers our courses meet IOSH’s delivery standards.
The Business Benefit
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for the business’ managers and supervisors
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety professionals, IOSH
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single programme
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing safely