Microsoft Teams is a collaborative communications platform which allows you and your co-workers to work seamlessly on tasks, share files and chat in real time.
This course is suitable for users new to Microsoft Teams or existing users looking at ways to utilise the platform to streamline processes will benefit from attending this introductory course.
This How to use Microsoft Teams Effectively training course has been developed specifically with the needs of today’s workforce in mind. It looks at the basics of getting started on Microsoft Teams, and how you and your workforce can utilise this platform to successfully collaborate on team projects, share files, prioritise workloads and create tasks all in one place.
• Back to Basics – learn how to set up a new team, schedule a meeting, make calls, and use the chat function
• Utilise your activity feed – Learn how to utilise your activity feed to keep you on track and organized
• What is a Channel? Understand what channels are and how your team can use this toll to collaborate effectively
• Create Posts, Messages and Files – stay connected with your team by posting in relevant channels, messaging team, as well as sharing and saving files
• Manage your meeting – Enhance and customise your meeting experience with various collaboration tips
• Useful apps and tools – Identify how to search for different apps and tools. This training session will also cover how to use the Planner App and how it can be used in your Channels to organise and schedule workloads and tasks
• Schedule using Shifts – create, edit and manage team schedules with the management tool, Shifts
Delegates are required to bring their own laptops and have access to their Microsoft account log in details.