This 2-hour workplace wellbeing training equips participants with knowledge and confidence of how to support, recognise and sign post a person in the workplace who is suffering with their health and wellbeing.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those who want to gain the necessary skills to have an open conversation and recognise the signs and symptoms of common workplace wellbeing issues.
It also looks at strategies to normalise mental health and wellbeing in the workplace in order to reduce stigma and discrimination.
The Business Benefit
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce the stigma of mental health in the workplace
- Self-awareness of mental health and what techniques can be used to improve this, including providing fire tips on how to manage stress whilst at work.
This two-hour course provides participants with an understanding of wellbeing and what factors and triggers can affect wellbeing in the workplace. The course teaches delegates practical skills to recognise their own triggers. It also provides delegates with an understanding of mental health conditions and confidence to support individual who are struggling with these.
This course provides delegates with an understanding of common mental health illnesses and the confidence to promote mental health awareness in the workplace, alongside supporting any staff or colleagues.
This course will cover:
- Mental Health & Importance of focusing on your well-being
- Impact of Covid-19 and remote-working – being Covid aware
- Managing your mind-set to achieve a more positive attitude
- Self-care and coping strategies
- Covid-19 well-being resources
- Support available for mental health and well-being
Your Course Tutor
Our Trainers are all Mental Health First Aid Trained through MHFA England, with experience of training companies in England. They are made up of a selection of work coaches and managers within a variety of industries. All our trainers have a very empathic and understanding approach towards mental health, with extensive knowledge and experience which they can share with delegates.
Why not try one of our other courses to compliment your development such as:
- Mental Health First Aid
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely