The Growth Forum is aimed at business owners, directors and senior managers of high growth businesses.
Established to provide a platform to share best practice and practical advice on a range of topics including innovation, export, skills and access to funding and help overcome barriers to growth.
The forum includes presentations from a range of inspiring experts who will share their knowledge and guidance for implementing growth strategies helping companies develop their competitive edge.
The forum covers a range of topics identified by businesses to be critical to their current and future success and covers a range of business functions including Finance, Sales, Marketing and IT.
The forum has 6 main aims:
• Designed for SME’s with potential and aspirations to grow
• Support with overcoming barriers to growth
• Practical advice on innovation, export, skills and access to funding
• Inspiring experts sharing knowledge and best practice
• Practical guidance for implementing growth strategies
• Helping companies develop their Competitive edge