Suitable for attendees working in any sector and any role, who deal with internal and external customers and want to develop their customer relationships further.
On completion of the course delegates will have greater awareness of who their customers are and what they really want, enabling them to handle every situation confidently. To be able to go the extra mile when delivering great customer service and tailor the customer experience to individual customer needs.
By the end of the course delegates will understand:
- How to identify your customers – who they are, what do they need and what matters to them
- Understand the customer journey and how this can impact the customers experience
- The importance of customer service and what makes customer service good/bad
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify your customers – who they are, what do they seek from you and what matters to them
- Understand customer journey mapping and whether this tool helps you to understand the E2E experience for your customers
- Introductions to customer satisfaction scoring – what metrics can be used and how can you utilise the insight
- Understand the importance of customer service – reflecting on your own experiences and what makes customer service good/bad
- Evaluate your own customer service skills – strengths, weaknesses and how we can improve
- What does the customer expect? The advantages and disadvantages of exceeding this and building a positive environment
- Dealing with customer emotions – both positive and negative
- Developing customer profiles – and continuously improving this experience
- How to create groups of customers through segmentation and why this is important
- Understand the customer channel of choice, what platforms do they use and how can you tailor your experience to meet their preferences
- Different groups of customers and how to market these groups most effectively
- Increase customer loyalty and growing your business further
The Business Benefit
- A greater understanding of your customers and how to deliver great customer service to a high standard
- How to deal with customer emotions both positive and negative
- An ability to recognise different customer service styles
- Increase customer loyalty
Your Course Tutor
Delivered by Celia Felgate, Director at Fresh Nous a Digital Marketing agency that focus on creating the best experience for marketers and their customers which deliver great results for businesses. With practical, focused marketing Fresh Nous will provide all the hands on marketing support you need to make your business the best it can be. Our marketing approach offers brand design, customer insight, advertisement, website development, digital marketing, Social media management and search engine optimisation.
Celia has a degree in History and Politics and over a decade of experience in marketing. She has experience across retail, utilities and voluntary sectors. With over a decade of experience in corporate marketing. At Fresh Nous Celia has worked with a range of small and medium sized businesses helping them understand the needs of their customers and create innovative solutions that resonate with audience.
Why not try one of our other courses to compliment your development such as:
- 7 Steps to Closing the Deal
- Communicating for Success
- Creating a Customer Care Culture
- Professional Telephone Techniques
- Successful Telesales