Every company will benefit from ‘Train the Trainer’ training because every company has internal training and coaching happening all the time.
There are many instances where line managers, supervisors or specialists need to pass on knowledge and skills to others in the organisation.
If, like so many other organisations, you need to make your training budget go further, you might consider preparing the most able and keenest of your staff and colleagues to deliver training in-house. Our popular Train the trainer course is an ideal platform to prepare them to do so. You will learn how to adapt training to suit different learning processes and practice ways to keep attention by delivering stimulating sessions.
Our course is aimed at those who want to effectively train employees, colleagues or clients in an interesting, engaging and confident manner, in a way that is practical. Delegates will gain new skills, knowledge and understanding about how best to train others.
• Learning Styles, Types of Learning, How People Learn…..
• The Learning Cycle
• Analysing Development Needs
• Planning the development activity
• The principles of training and coaching
• Using positive language, good questions and listening skills
• Giving constructive feedback
• Coaching Exercise
• Training Techniques
At the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
• Identify the skills necessary to be a trainer or coach
• Understand the process of training and coaching
• Identify training and development needs
• Identify learning and development solutions
• Know how to plan and prepare training or coaching sessions
• Know how to present training material
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training event
• Develop their skills and knowledge