The Social Value Business is delighted to present a one-hour Social Impact and Value Webinar on behalf of Herefordshire Chamber of Commerce.
Social Value research, reporting and measurement can be a complex area and can often be misunderstood. However, it is fast becoming a highly influential factor in companies growth and development. Being positioned to successfully bidding for public sector contracts, gaining investment, demonstrating value to customers is increasingly underpinned by clear social and local objectives.
This webinar will be a mixture of information, insight and Q&A. It will help attendees to increase their understanding of Social Value, develop new knowledge and build confidence in this emerging area.
• An introduction to Social Value and Impact and the current landscape within the UK
• Essential Terminology
• An introduction to the broader impact your organisation have on your stakeholders
• How to create a social value strategy and plan
• How to uncover your hidden impact and Value
• An introduction to the measurement tools available to capture your Value and impact – Which ones could be right for you?
• Quick Wins and Tips
Topic: Online Webinar – Social Impact and Value
Time: Jul 21, 2020 03:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83724110386?pwd=R295ay9tV0t2dU5QSDZmQ0tlWVh2dz09
Meeting ID: 837 2411 0386
To register please book your place via the website or via firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the password just before the webinar takes place, you will need the joining password to view the session.