The most popular and most powerful form of marketing, and is now easier than ever for businesses of all sizes to use.
Learn how to make the most of SEO to engage with your audience and increase traffic to your website and your business.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company. An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9.00am and finishes at around 12.30pm.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
• An overview to SEO
• Competitive analysis
• Your target audience
• Content structure and themes
• Article creation
• Meta information and alternative media
• PR and SEO
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Use various tools and metrics to analyse your website’s SEO profile against your competitors
• Research keyword phrases for your audience via qualitative and quantitative methods
• Create an optimised website sitemap and content plan based on keyword research
• Approach content creation in a methodical and efficient manner
• Use PR and social media to further improve your SEO efforts