The most popular and most powerful form of marketing, and is now easier than ever for businesses of all sizes to use.
Learn how to make the most of SEO to engage with your audience and increase traffic to your website and your business.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company. An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
- An overview to SEO
- Competitive analysis
- Your target audience
- Content structure and themes
- Article creation
- Meta information and alternative media
- PR and SEO
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use various tools and metrics to analyse your website’s SEO profile against your competitors
- Research keyword phrases for your audience via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Create an optimised website sitemap and content plan based on keyword research
- Approach content creation in a methodical and efficient manner
- Use PR and social media to further improve your SEO efforts
The Business Benefit
- Understand the most important aspects of SEO so you can create in-house SEO strategies
- Have realistic expectations for the time, cost and results of an SEO strategy
- Know what to look for when outsourcing any SEO work to a third party
Your Course Tutor
Ben Feltwell is the founder of Baldur Digital. This Worcester-based digital marketing support agency that specialises in training and supervise clients to deliver successful campaigns in-house.
Having worked with enterprise and local SMEs for over a decade, Ben and his team provide the support and guidance needed for digital marketers. Covering all aspects of digital marketing, from website design and development to SEO, Social Media, CRO and email marketing, the training focuses on real-world experience, expertise and results-driven campaigns.
Whilst digital marketing and PR can seem daunting, Ben likes to bring a sense of humour and keep the information accessible, using real-world examples best (and worst) practises.
Why not try one of our other courses to compliment your development such as:
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing and PR
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Introduction to WordPress
- Effective use of Social Media