Ever wondered how to create a good PowerPoint presentation?
Creating professional, unique PowerPoint presentations is easier than you think. This course is intended for anyone who wishes to understand how to design a simple but professional presentation. This course is designed to give delegates a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of PowerPoint, enabling them to produce, edit and theme creative and memorable presentations.
Who is this course for?
Marketing, sales and administrative staff who wish to develop and present slide shows for an audience or for someone else to deliver from.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows processes and minimum knowledge of computer usage is essential.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main components of a slide show
- Create, format and edit a slide
- Understand the purpose of a Master slide
- Navigate through a slide show with transitions
- Use tools like pens and charts within the slide show
- Know how to integrate pictures and sound into a slide
- Create, save and print a slide show presentation
- Add text and edit fonts within each slide
- Manage bullet points on a slide
- Insert pictures into a slide
- Insert a table and chart onto a slide
- Create transitions, custom animation and rehearse timings for a slide show
- Add sound and music to a slide or series slides
- Improves productivity
- provides practical skills that delegates can implement immediately.
- Saves time
- Increased confidence in preparing presentations
- Better presentations = more sales
Your course tutor
John Legge (BSc (hons) in Computational Science, MIITT, MBCS) has a wealth of experience working as an IT consultant and trainer within the UK. He has worked extensively for many blue chip companies, especially in the manufacturing arena. Within the last few years he has developed courses and run public and one to one IT training in Microsoft Products for a variety of companies, and especially for the H&W Chamber Of commerce. He is a TAP qualified trainer and member of the Institute of IT Trainers.