Trainers: Strong & Herd LLP
What is this course about?
This course will take a closer look at IPAFFS explaining what they are and why we need them for imports into the UK. The phased approach of this new system that has been in place from January 1st 2022, how this could affect your business and what requirements you now need to meet.
- Phased approach mechanism: from 1st January 2022 and the EU exit requirments for Importers
- IPAFFS: what it is and why do we need it for imports
- Products that require pre notification: Under the EU Exit phased approach we will look at which products require pre notification
- Importing POAO: Products and the IPAFFS requirments for importers to declare at import
- Importing animal by products: The phased approach mechanism from Jan 2022 rules and regulations
- HRFNAO: Phased approach mechanism from Jan2022
- Composite goods: And the requirements at import from Jan 2022
- Importing plant health products: And the phased approach mechanism from Jan 2022
- IPAFFS system: A live view of the IPAFFS system and the requirments for completion
- Phytosanitary certificates: And the IPAFFS requirments for uploading documents
- The DEFRA drop box information: Enabling importers to seek Q&A and further completion rules
- A look info CHIEF CDS: The requirments for declaring the pre notification on the customs entry
- Where to go for futher information
Strong & Herd LLP are well respected consultants and trainers in all areas of International Trade. They work closely with H&W Chamber of Commerce and have alliances with the Institute of Export & International Trade (IOE). The International chamber of Commerce ICC, the British Exporters Association (BEXA), Croner (Wolters Kluwer), HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and others.