Bringing Health and safety to Life!”
Working safely focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus.
This is a one day interactive course running from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
This course covers:
• Introducing Working Safely
• Defining hazard and risk
• Identifying common hazards
• Improving safety performance
• Protecting our environment
Working Safely: in brief
• A one-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
• Designed to be fun and get people fully involved and interested
• Jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
• Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
• The very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
• Assessments built into the day’s training – no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time.