Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing provides practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
• Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
• Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
• Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
• Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
• Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
What to expect
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
• Sections backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
• Materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
• Interactive discussions on workplace health topics
• Practical exercise on how the learning can be applied in the workplace
• Successful delegates awarded a Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing certificate
Who would benefit from this course?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
This is a one day interactive course running from 9.30am-4.30pm. Refreshments and a buffet lunch are also provided.