What is this virtual seminar about?
Export Sales Tips – whether you are new to training internationally or more experienced get key tips from an export professional on marketing, sales promotions and developing new and exciting market opportunities. It will introduce or refresh your knowledge on key strategies in the collection of key market intelligence, including local regulations, compliance issues, packaging, and possible non-tariff barriers. It will also focus on how to look for the best partners. The session includes:
- New Market Development as a Strategy for Business Growth
- Methods of making a genuine assessment of your business’ strengths and weaknesses
- Reviewing past performance and understanding what counts
- Sources of information and Basic Market Research
- Comparing and Prioritising Markets
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for novices and experienced exporting companies who are seeking to establish their products/services in new markets. Participants will learn how to: identify critical success factors. Research markets and collect reliable information. Compare and prioritise market opportunities. Identify major obstacles and pitfalls.
Key employees involved in preparing and executing export development. In particular:
- Sales Directors and senior managers
- Export Sales team
- Marketing managers
- Sales and Customer service administrators who need to understand export development
- Management trainees
- Produce reliable market analysis that supports effective decision making
- Quickly identify unsuitable markets (“not now” markets)
- Identify essential barriers and success factors in priority markets and produce robust market plans
- Build profitable export business by focusing resources on achievable targets
- Give sales teams and their office support staff more confidence when approaching new export markets