Businesses are learning to adapt their sales techniques around the new virtual world, but what is the most effective way to generate new leads?
This short course is aimed at those who wish to develop their networking skills to generate new leads and sales appointments from new and existing clients, virtually and where face-to-face meetings are not possible.
Presented as an interactive workshop, this course encourages questions and feedback throughout.
Who is this course for?
Any employee who has a role in the sales process of the business and is looking to raise their profile, gain sales skills and knowledge of generating new leads virtually.
This course is a 2-hour training session and is designed as an introduction to how to network successfully to generate new leads in a virtual setting.
This course is aimed at those with little or no knowledge, or individuals in need of a refresh. Delivered as an interactive workshop via video conferencing software Zoom, delegates are encouraged to have access to a webcam and microphone to participate fully. All delegates should have an understanding of sales and networking.
This interactive course, covers the following topics:
• Introduction and learning outcomes
• Selling yourself or your product/service – what does this mean to you?
• How to add value to potential clients
• Getting the most out of your video conferencing platform
• Video conferencing etiquette for selling
• Your 60 second elevator pitch
• Booking in your sales meeting/1-1 appointment
• Review of session and Q&A opportunity