The definitive website reporting tool, it is free-to-use and available to anyone.
We take a look at how to use Google Analytics to monitor the behaviour of your online audience, from the essentials to the more advanced features.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company. An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 1.30pm, with a coffee break at around 11.30am.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
• Google Analytics overview and introduction
• Key metrics and reporting in context
• The essentials
• Traffic sources and user journeys
• Goals, campaigns and e commerce
• Custom reports
• Real-time reporting and the future
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Create a Google Analytics account
• Understand the key metrics and put them in context for your business
• Set up an autonomous custom reporting event
• Use the more detailed aspects of the tool to understand user journeys and behaviours on-site
• Appreciate the importance of goals, campaigns and e commerce integration and how to set them up
The Business Benefit
• Report on your online activity more efficiently with a greater degree of understanding
• Identify how to improve your website by identifying weak areas, or areas of potential
• Automate custom reports to receive the information you need, as and when you need it