What is this virtual seminar about?
Reaching new markets. Where to Start? Where to Go Next?
Businesses that are new to exporting as well as seasoned exporters who are seeking growth through entering new markets will benefit from the skills and understanding that this seminar brings. You are hungry for more business; it is a big world out there, and you know there are opportunities. But where do you start? A business that tries to respond to every opportunity runs the risk of spreading itself too thinly. Find out how to identify the market characteristics that will translate into success for you and use that knowledge to build business plans that will deliver.
- Identifying key strengths and weaknesses in the business and products/services
- Using the above self-knowledge to identify key success factors in potential markets
- Desk research techniques and how to evaluate, compare and prioritise opportunities
- Knowledge of the most valuable sources of information
- Producing an export development plan
- Real world case studies
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for novices and experienced exporting companies who are seeking to establish their products/services in new markets. Participants will learn how to: identify critical success factors. Research markets and collect reliable information. Compare and prioritise market opportunities. Identify major obstacles and pitfalls.
Key employees involved in preparing and executing export development. In particular:
- Sales Directors and senior managers
- Export Sales team
- Marketing managers
- Sales and Customer service administrators who need to understand export development
- Produce reliable market analysis that supports effective decision making
- Quickly identify unsuitable markets (“not now” markets)
- Identify essential barriers and success factors in priority markets and produce robust market plans
- Build profitable export business by focusing resources on achievable targets