Delivered via GoTo Webinar, all delegates will receive joining instructions before the course takes place.
What is this virtual seminar about?
In 2 hours learn the key points of what export customs entries are, the key pieces of information needed and how customs export entries are made in the UK. Though this session will not cover each box by box entry field delegates will feel more comfortable reading the export entries and understanding what information is needed by freight companies. An important session in light of the UK leaving the Transitional arrangement with the EU at the end of 2020.The session includes:
- Why export customs entries are needed
- What information must you have to ensure an entries is submitted accurately
- The documentation needed to support the entry and evidence of export
- Compliance, fines and penalities
Who should attend?
Everyone who exports goods outside the EU today and will be exporting goods into the EU from 1st January 2021. It will ensure you can put compliant systems in place to avoid delays. The following are examples of the type of company personnel who need to keep up-to-date:
- Newcomers to export or people only involved occasionally with exports
- Shipping department trainees
- Export administrators and managers who have had no formal training
- Buyers, purchasing and procurement staff who need to understand key issues to correctly obtain prices and understand the true “cost of ownership”
- Sales and Customer service administrators who need to understand what they are contracting
- Freight forwarders and clearing agents who may be asked by their clients to make this important legal decision when entering goods to customs
- Management trainees
- Anyone who has attended the Customs Compliance Tips session and wants more detailed information
- Ensure compliance with customs regulations
- increase your understanding of customs rules
- Provide you with clear guidelines on how to find out what information and documents are required
- Give you the skill to put compliant systems in place within your organisation
- Identify the importance of the export entry declarations and how to read them
- Increase your efficiency by teaching you the jargon of international trade.
- Know where or who to go to for information