An advanced workshop based course for a small group of 6.
This will include Excel sophisticated exercises of a lengthy nature to stretch your Excel imagination and skills!
Who is this course for?
This should only be attended by a trainee who has been on a Chamber Advanced Excel course and wants to improve further their skills in the work place.
• Logistics planner
• Office specialist
• Accountant or finance specialist
• IT person
• Involved with regular Excel work
This highly interactive course will take the format of:
• Looking at problems and solutions using nested statements
• Developing Pivot Tables and Charts
• Writing macros and editing them
• Understanding scenario and Indexes
• Writing MS Query Programs
• Open workbook and Consolidations, IS Error, Vlookup, IF
• Pivot Tables, Charts, Sorting, Slicing
• Macros and Editing Macros
• Nested Statements using Vlookup
• Nested Index function and Vlookup with Indirect Functions
• Scenario manager
• MS Query link to Access
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Write complex nested functions
• Generate data tables using the Pivot function and chart
• Compile a macro and perform some simple VB editing
• Write a Query using MS Query
• Perform a number of scenarios