Often underappreciated, or misunderstood, email marketing is one of the best forms of direct marketing and this course will demonstrate how to make the most of it and optimise your conversion rates.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company. An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 1.30pm, with a coffee break at around 11.30am.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
• Introduction and overview
• Email marketing tools
• Personalisation and data segmentation
• Gathering data and lists
• Crafting the eshot
• Reporting and evolution
• Marketing automation
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Pick an appropriate email marketing platform to suit your needs
• Gather customer and prospect lists ethically and practically
• Segment database information to send personalised eshots
• Measure and understand the effectiveness of your email campaigns and look for continuous improvements
• Set up marketing automation to improve efficiency in email marketing
The Business Benefit
• Being able to coordinate and run email marketing campaigns in-house
• Using the most appropriate email marketing platform to minimise overheads whilst maximising returns
• Better utilise customer and prospect information for communications and sales channels
• Coordinating your email marketing with your new business development plans to improve lead generation