It’s the biggest growth area the world has ever seen, but so few businesses take the right approach to social media.
This course explains what it is, how it can help your business and how to use it effectively, and efficiently.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company.
An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 1.30pm, with a coffee break at around 11.30am.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
• An overview to social media
• The different platforms of social media
• Pragmatism and return on investment
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Fully appreciate how social media should and shouldn’t be used for your business
• Pick the appropriate social media platforms for your business and use them effectively
• Understand the different strategies required for the different types of social media
• Take a pragmatic view when approaching time and monetary investments in social media
The Business Benefit
• Build up a realistic business case for where and when to invest in social media
• Pick the social media platforms that best reflect your brand and goals
• Use social media as part of your large marketing and PR strategies to supplement and support them