Have you ever felt overwhelmed by how much you had to do, or felt you were allocating too much time to tasks that are nowhere near the top of your list?
You can’t create time…. but you can use the time you have brilliantly. Focus on what’s important, get things done, and get in control. Effective time management highlights the unhelpful habits you have got into and how they waste the most precious commodity you have; time.
Who is this course for?
This course is valuable for anyone who feels they need to prioritise, adapt to changing priorities, and react assertively when others place demands on their time.
This course helps you to regain control of your workload by managing yourself and others more intelligently. You will learn how and when to say no, how to prioritise effectively, improve organisation and how to sustain these improvements over time. You’ll leave with a clear head and the tools to make immediate, lasting improvements back at work through better management of your time. This practical session offers you simple solutions to getting more done.
On completion of this course, delegates will have learned how to:
• Work more efficiently when you want to
• Choose the right time to do the right things
• Recognise your “time thieves”
• See your ‘Colour Profile’
• Handle meetings, interruptions and learn how to delegate work effectively
• Recognise the things that will contribute to your goals
• Identify skills to manage your time more effectively
• Understand the planning process
• Understand the importance of prioritising
• Learn how to say no