What is the most common Presentation Skills issue?
It’s the number one phobia that most people share when making a presentation, speaking in front of a group of other people; colleagues, strangers, it doesn’t seem to matter – it’s scary. The fact is that for most people, even experienced presenters getting up and presenting in front of an audience can be a terrifying experience.
An interactive workshop showing you how to present persuasively, confidently and with credibility. This course is designed to develop your confidence when delivering presentations, you will learn how to overcome nerves through preparation and develop professional delivery in order to give maximum impact to your presentation.
This one day workshop will; using case studies, exercises, observation and feedback help you to understand the skills you need to practice to improve as a presenter.
- How to plan, build and structure a presentation
- Techniques to manage nerves and ways to come across with confidence
- How to use your voice effectively
- How to use analogies and draw on memorable images
- Ways of handling questions and answers effectively and manage challenging audiences
- How to identify your audience and how to develop the material for them
- How to find and structure the material
- How to deliver the Presentations with confidence
- How to deal with questions positively and effectively
The Business Impact
- Better internal communication skills
- Improve business by getting the results you want
- Persuasive and professional presentations to clients and stakeholders
- Time saver – Concise and clear presentations save time for other tasks
- Trained employees can create a best practice model for presenting across the company
- Increase in confidence, even outside of delivering presentations
Your Course Tutor
Jon Williams has been a management trainer for more than fifteen years. Fully qualified through the CIPD, Jon works in both the public and privates sectors delivering a wide variety or management and personal development training.
What Our Customers Say
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and learnt a lot – lots of food for thought before I do my presentation. Thank you very much for all the organisation which went very smoothly – I was most impressed! ”
Peter Rowland Macmillan Cancer Support
- PowerPoint for Presentations
- Train the Trainer
- Assertiveness and Confidence at Work